Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sick Leave

I took an MC today. I'm not sick but I really don't have the heart to go to work. I woke up early around six. My mind blank and I just stared at the ceiling. Trying to remember what was I dreaming just now. People always get some messages after doing solat Istikharah. But I can't remember anything.

MyDia not sleeping yet. I told him I don't want to go to work. I started sms-ing all the suppose to standby people, my team leader and my manager. Dilan the first one to reply my sms telling me he cannot replace me because he's not feeling well. Followed by Kamel, who also cannot replace me because she has to go to the hospital. Others replied me by saying they are out of town. I sms-ed my team leader telling him nobody can replace me today. I informed Fateen, my work partner for today and she didnt mind with no replacement because we didnt have so many tickets to handle today.

Then I back to laze around in my room. Tried to make my friends jeaolous by ym-ing them telling that I was at home. Everybody seems busy. Boring! Never mind as long I have myDia to chat with. Around 11 he cannot stand the sleepiness and fell asleep. I kissed him on the forehead and wish him sweet dreams. (Just kidding. He's a thousand miles away from me)

I took a shower, ate the last night leftover food while watching nip/tuck season 1. After that performed my zuhur and asar, recited some surah and update my blog with previous entry. MyDia woke up around 5. Later, I chatted with Ami, Asip and Fateen. Feel so lazy to go to clinic to take MC and don't know what kind of illnes that I want to tell the doctor in order to get my MC. Ami suggested period pain. Ok, I'll go with it.

After Isyak prayer, I went to find a clinic. I'm thinking of stuffing some tissues in my bra to make my chest look swollen (Too much information? Well, that's a period symptom. I need to look real). I can choose easier way by wearing baggy t-shirt. But I already thrown away all the baggy t-shirt because it looks too big on me. Ended up wearing my usual outfit. Dont worry, no oversized t-shirt or tissue inside.

My fave clinic, as I expected, was closed today. That clinic always closed but the doctor is very kind. It's not hard to get MC from him. I searched around and fortunately I found a clinic that located a bit secluded. After I did the registration, I wait for a while. A man walked into the clinic wearing a simple baju melayu. He gave salam to me. I answered his salam while reciting ayatul-qursi in my heart. (Mana la tau, zaman sekarang guna salam pun bole pukau orang. Scary ooo).

I was called to see a doctor and turned out the man who gaves salam to me earlier is the doctor. I tried to tell the doctor as innocent as I can that i'm having period pain. The doctor spoke with influent malay. I think he is not local. While taking my blood pressure, he's passing the DVD he just bought to his assistant and they discussed which one of the film is their fave.

My blood pressure seems normal although I'm a bit nervous. I'm not used to lie. ( Yo lah tu). Hopefully my team leader and manager wont found this blog. If they do, hey guys, I know you're cool.They will understand that I work too hard for the past week. Hihi.

The doctor asked me whether I preferred to have an injection and of course I refused and asked him to give me medicine instead. I wonder if he want to test me if I'm telling the truth. And Voila! I finally got an MC. Yay!

Before I got home, I went to pasar malam to buy Yong Tau Foo. Sakit perut konon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waakakakkaka...xyah la pakai2 tisu.

misa said...

Saja ja nak mensensasikan cerita. Hihi. Pasni mesti orang ingat aku pakai tisu. Hahah!