Friday, October 17, 2008

Meeting Ami

I woke up and find Ami ym me. She wanted to see me today as she is on leave and have some kind of problem. I called her informing that I'll be working tonight so it's a bit hard for me to go there today seems she lives quite far from my place. It will be time-consuming and I need my sleep this evening so I can work at night. Furthermore, my car's air-con not working. So it's quite suffer for me to drive in humidity for an hour journey.

But once I finished talking to her on the phone, I feel terrible. I cannot sleep thinking about that. And I remember a few weeks back, I wish for a best friend here. Seems, Bart and Ayu so far away. And I never think of Ami as a best friend that I can always 'disturbed' because she's already married. A friend that I can always come and pour all the stories of my life.

I have a former best friend. We are so close and some people may thought we are lesbian. Of course we never have that kind of feeling. Even though. when we shared room in 2nd year in UPM, and always wearing only a bra and pants in our room. We never ogling each other body. But she is self-obsessed with her own body and always asking me either her boobs or other parts are ok or not. (Why I'm telling u this?) We ended up ruined our friendship because of a man (See! We are not lesbian) and money and trust.

So back to Ami's story, I went to her house which is at Sri Kembangan. On the way, I keep open and close my car's window due to no air-cond. Adjusting to the sound of my surrounding. Lucky, it's not raining and I just realize my car's meter also not working. Haha.

It took me 40 minutes to arrive there. I called Ami asking for guidance since this is the first time I went there. Her house is on the 4th of floor. Unfortunately, Ami lost her house key so she cannot let me in. She let me have a drink by passing thru the door grill. While she's searching the key, I'm acting like a peminta sedekah.

Fortunately, her husband back from work for a break. So, off we went to have a lunch. I just feel guilty to her husband because I feel like snatching Ami away from him since I know they need time for a reconciliation.

I planned to go to Bangi Chicken House but it is closed and maybe wont ever open again. Then we went to Warta Bangi and have our metropolitan meal. While eating, Ami told me her problem. As a friend I just can listen and I admit that I feel useless because cannot help her with amything. It's too complicated.

After eating, we went to pray and back to her home around 4. We chat while I'm drinking her special hazelnut coffee. It feels so good to reminisce our past happy moments back then at primary school and to share our view for current lifetime issue. Not to forget our gossip and kutuk-kutuk orang. Hihi.

To Ami, I wish the best for you and kalau apa-apa hang hello je aku. Kalau aku tak keje memang aku pi punya. Maklum ler bulan ni bulan alkoholik. Eh workaholic. Take care kawan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wakakakaa....sedih nya teringat xdpt bukak pintu.misa,thanx for being there for me.thank you so much!