Friday, October 31, 2008

Last Day as L1

Today is my last day working as L1 in Dearborn-Bekaert backup team. Yay!

My feeling is very happy but a bit sad. My partner today is Bobi and he also will be moved to L2 team. Both of us quite air-headed today and don't feel like doing our last job as L1. But today is Friday. Friday means the busiest day as L1.

Lots of tickets and have to do media handling for about 140 sites and must be catered before 4pm. I do feel like tak cukup tangan because we shot of 1 person due to Kamel took leave for Deepavali. But we managed to do all that and by the end of the day, I feel so exhausted.

After work, Shaf and I went to Old Town to minum-minum. It feels like celebrating my last day as L1. We ordered quite a lot of food for both of us but not eating so much. We spend the time by gossiping. Shaf told me she is very nervous thinking about the 'big day'. She didn't know that I envy her so much at that time wondering when will be my turn.

We separated around 1030 and when I got home, my parents already in their room. I can hear Ayah recited Yaasin for Mak. Mak just sleep and looks so ill. Ayah said that something was bothering Mak just now that makes Mak feels hard to breath.

Rite now I feel numb and so tired.

Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah: Iqram dapat baby girl.