Saturday, October 11, 2008

Men With Greed

After my experience with the admirer, yesterday morning I chat with my friend, H. Actually we bumped into each other while I was out from the office. But he has to rush to be on shift.

Later when I'm home, we chat thru ym and I told him about the admirer. As I expected, this guy already has a girlfriend. H quite pissed off with this admirer because trying to flirt with me with him already has a girlfriend summore. I told H, I dont give a damn about this guy because I already have my wonderful Dia.

After a little chat with H telling me about his crush on his ex-student, off I went to sleep. Woke up around 3.50 PM. Cut the story short, I'm back on night shift replacing Bobi who took annual leave.

The admirer try to have some more conversation with me again. Through OC of course. Oh forgot to tell, I cant help myself but walk like a model-model control ayu ( not Ayu) when I walked past the Admirer row seating. Haha! Because I know I have an audience.

I'm quite busy that night with all the media handling issue. After I finished checking the device monitoring, the Admirer still want to chat with me. So I asked him about his girlfriend. So here I was to hear all this bullshitting my-girlfriend-is-bitch thing. I just laughed because I've been through this over and over. Man, how can they be like that. Telling the story so casual. Entah-entah girlfriend tu muslimah sejati je. But this guy either boring with their girlfriend or just cant help themselves when seeing a cute girl like me ( Bole tak perasan sekejap).

This guy also try to have a chat with me by coming over to my place. Well it's 3 AM and what do you expect from a girl at that time. All I can give is sleepy respond.

Conclusion for the today, it's quite tiring to control ayu all the time. I tried several times when I want to go to the toilet or pantry. At last I give up and back to my usual slouch walk. Wonder how all those girly-girly chicks managed to control ayu all the time.

1 comment:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Hehehe.. Ayu mane reti nak ayu² :P