Monday, October 13, 2008

The Most Sakit Kepala Day

I still not tender my resignation. Quite frustrated when company C guy didn't call me yet. I tried to call him but end up the number is not reachable at the moment. Is this company a scam or what?

Company B calling me today. They want confirmation either I want to accept their offer or not. Of course I say I accepted it. Even I'm not sure about it. Lucky, I still have time to do the consideration. There are some confusions regarding my contract and they will contact me again for confirmation.

Today I cannot do any tickets due to my pc being formatted because of virus. So I just use other people pc but cannot do anything because I dont have administrator privileges to install anything in the pc.

There is one guy I tried to avoid. It's not the Admirer guy. He is not in this shift. Thank god.

Let me call this guy Evil guy. He's the reason why I lost my faith to work here. After the incident which I dont want to share it here yet, I know he realized that I dont like him. Totally hate him.

I noticed he kinda missed me because we didnt see each other due to hari raya break. He tried to be near me and talk to me. At first, for a moment I forgot that I hated him. So I responded to him with my usual cheerful manner. He seems so happy because he thought I already forget the painful incident.

Suddenly I came to my senses and ignore him the way I did after the incident. He seems taken aback with my sudden reaction. I sat at my place and stared at the pc. He still standing behind me.

Then he came behind me and took my pc's mouse. He made an excuse to search for something even he can just find the information in other people pc even in his own pc. I cannot move because he was really close to me.

After that, he said 'Thank You" loud enough for everybody to hear. As if he wants me to know that he had enough with me stubbornly still protesting what he did to me. Rest of the day, I tried to avoid him. When I see him coming near my seating area, I will run to other places.

At some point I cannot run anymore and he took that chance to come to me and bashed out his resentment by humiliating me with telling everyone in the room that I always talk behind other's people back. What the hell.

I took a long break today because I dont want to be near him. I managed to escape even longer when my big boss wanted to see me. The meeting held in a meeting room and it was about a briefing for me promoted to be 2nd level.

I told big boss I already accepted other offer. He seems suprised and unsure what to do. Maybe he's relieved because he doesnt have to deal with me after this. He told me, he may adjust the salary so it will nearly match my other offer. He also consoled me to stay by promised me the shorter probation period And this is how I got my super terrible headache.

Came back home and I just did my solat istikarah. Wish me luck.

No comments: