Thursday, October 16, 2008

Relieved

Still no clue when I woke up this morning. I forced myself to go to work. Arrived at office around 8.45 am. I decided not to think about my dilemma anymore. Que sera sera.

Feel so bored cause not so many tickets. All done by my partner who is super hardworking. Had an OC conference with Mina, Nana, Shaf, Nat and Didi. I just reading their conversation. Unable to give respond as my mind is numb.

Late breakfast with Aja and Munira. They passionately talk about their work. I envy them to like what they are doing. After breakfast, got called from company B. I told them about me being promoted to L2. I asked them to gimme a day to consider both offer.

Around 3 pm, Mohan and Fauzy called me to do some negotiations. Then, Mohan went to see big boss. After 5 minutes, he shows me the result. I'm quite happy with the offer. I feel so relieved to let got this burden.

Thank You Allah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kon-gra-tu-la-tions! :)