Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bad Mood Sangat2

Well, my first entry for this blog is not a good start. I am in a very bad mood. Instead of 2 person per shift, I worked alone last night. My supposed-to-be shift partner took an MC and nobody available to standby for him. This is the first time in our team history, only one person managing the whole queue.

I sat at my place for the whole 12 hours. Not even got a chance to eat at the pantry or performed my prayers. I know some people might say why not I just leave my work for a while. I know my job is not my God. But I do not have any options. Those tickets come without warning and must owned in 15 minutes.

Another hour before the shift ends, I felt a bit dizzy due to lack of sleep. At 8.30, day shifter person arrived and I have to wait until she finished log in all the applications before I can go back home. Once she's done, I brought along my last night McD's coke and paper cup that still have half left nescafe in it.

I went straight to the toilet and throw the coke and the paper cup into the bin which is inside the toilet. Then I did my business in the loo. Suddenly I heard someone entered the toilet. Then I heard this person yelling, " Hei, lain kali nak buang air dalam tong sampah ni buang la air dulu dalam sinki. "

So, I know that is makcik cleaner. I admit my mistake and actually that is the first time I did that. I'm so tired to do anything even to think that's why I just dumped those things in the bin. I want to say sorry but then I heard she's complaining, " Macam ni ler jadi kalau dah biasa buat benda-benda macam ni."

And that's really make me snapped. What comes from me is, " Dah jadi cleaner tu cuci je la. Dah tu tong sampah, sukati lah orang nak buang apa pun." Tapi dalam hati je la. Hihi.

Conclusion is, tiring feeling can make u less sane. To makcik cleaner, sorry to troubles you and I promise not to do the same mistake again.

On the way back to my home, I have to follow behind the dumpster truck. Maybe that is my kifarah. Muahahaha.

3 comments:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Alahai Misa.. siannye awak. ni entry semalam ek?

medroed said...

sian ko makcik.

patut tanye je kt makcik cleaner tu.. keje ikhlas ke idak asik komplen??

haha!

misa said...

Ayu: Aah entri semalam

Asip: Takpe, makcik tau makcik salah