Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday

I cannot sleep last night. Wasting my time by watching videos on YouTube. Prancing around my house.

I feel tired and dizzy around 5 am. Switched off the light and dozed off.

Woke up today around 1 pm. Shower and eat. While passing my parents bedroom, I glimpsed and imagining Mak lying on the bed. I missed her.

Watching CSI while having some toast. I still like this series even though I missed Grissom in it. New guy, Dr Ray Langston not failing to give new color to the series.

By the way, last night I spend some time to watch old and new videos of Lionel Richie. I just love his music. When I first found out that Nicole Richie is his daughter, I'm quite jealous of her. Hik2.

So, there's no agenda for today. Still battling with my cough. Ayah just called to remind me to drink air asam jawa.

Right now, I want to watch Donnie Darko movie. See ya!

1 comment:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Sy bosan jugak.. dan tadek suare. sib baik la Ahad sy tak perlu bersuare seharian heheheh..