Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Makan

Today, me and my office mates decide to tapau our foods dekat cold storage. Me, Epi,Fariza,Kide,Niza,Psycho,Fuzah and Fifi went together romping around the mall searching what to eat for lunch. I chose to have a slice of pizza which i dont bother what kind of it. As long as it is halal. I also suddenly teringin nak makan kuih nyonya.

Once everyone settled buying foods, we get back to our office. Actually this is the first time since i'm working here that we tapau food ramai-ramai. Usually we will go to any stalls around KLCC no matter how crowded the stall is.

At first, only me,Fuzah,Epi and Faridah that went to pantry to eat together. Amri already sitting and eating his usual meal brought from home, cook by his wife.

Everything went well with eating, chatting and laughing. Suddenly Amri says " Aku tengok Misa makan kan, dia renung benda dia nak makan tu baru dia makan.' Then he dares to laugh.

Suddenly i feel myself like boiling inside. Terus aku sound pasal tabiat suka tengok orang makan. Apesal tah yang nak tengok orang makan. I raised my voice and told him that it is rude to watch other people eating. Pastu siap komen-komen pulak orang makan macam mana.

Aku siap tanya lagi, sedar ke tak kalau sendiri makan elok ke tak rupa masing-masing?

I dont know others yang tengok aku melenting tu either take side of me or not sebab masing-masing just mumble and I cant hear clearly. Amri, i think quite shocked with me become emotional over a little thing and then he dare to ask me betul ke tak elok tengok orang makan.

At this time, my boiling level rising higher but i chose to ignore, because i know, lagi layan lagi bengang.

Well nak buat macam mana. Aku tak penah pun nak particular sangat tengok orang lain makan macam mana. Aku tak penah nak buang masa nak pikir kenapa orang tu kurus, kenapa orang tu gemuk. Suka hati aku la nak badan macam mana pun. Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Tak heran kalau ada lelaki baca ni then komen perempuan memang emosi.

1 comment:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Errkkk.. sungguh tak mcm awak ek nak marah :p Tp mmg pun, org² yg suke komen byk ni, patut dpt gak sedas dua ni bg senyap skit :)