Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lambert Vs Allen

Yup, we know the winner is Kris Allen. At first I'm quite stunned when Adam Lambert lost. I knew the result through online at the office.

I'm quite bumped hard when Adam lost and don't even watch the finale show. Until today.

But now I'm over my mourning phase. Actually Kris also the best singer. Now I keep repeating listening to his studio version of Heartless. It's really captivating. At first I hate him for Adam's losses like the title of American Idol winner is ripped off of from Adam by Kris. But now listening to Kris's song kept grew the likeness for him on me and he deserved the title also.

But still Adam is my favorite and will always be.

1 comment:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Sy dr dulu suke Kris.. tp tak penah rase pun dai menang sbb sy yo-yo je yakin Adam menang heheh.. Even bile Danny ke balik pun, sy cam tak caye