Saturday, May 23, 2009

Batuk Yang Berpanjangan

I'm having a cough since last Wednesday. And still not cured by today. Last night I have difficulties to sleep due to I keep awake when coughing. My chest hurt and it feels like heartburn.

I already went to a clinic last Thursday but seems like my cough is stubborn to go away and want to abuse me till I don't know when. I hope I will getting better at least by tomorrow, because on Monday I may have to go to server room which is known as the coldest place at the entire office building. Being in the coldest place will make my cough getting worse.

My parents already went back to Penang this morning. I missed them already. This week when I'm battling with my on-off fever, there's Ayah who will put wet towel at my forehead and Mak will make hot coffee for me to chase away the bitter taste of medicine that I took.

They have to go back today to Penang with Ating who have to register his on-the-job on next Monday. While packing their stuff this morning, they kept telling not to forget to take medicine and Mak told me she already reheat her gulai ikan and everything that I need for food for today and tomorrow.

Now, I'm alone. Still coughing.

No comments: