Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Real Story

Here's the real story. Actually my sayang came back here. Can you believe it? After 3 years having a cyber relationship with him, finally he's here. I am so happy. He's back on 5th December. I even dragged Atoy to accompany me to KLIA to meet him. Although his father was there. Well Pakcik, I missed your son so much! Haha!

He supposed to be here until 23rd January. But due to Visa problem, he might need to extend his stay. I feel sad and worried too. Because he's not happy here. Even I cannot stop him from going back to London. Yeah... I know I'm not a strong reason yet for him to stay. We have our good time together. I'm not ready to tell it yet.

By the way, we went to see Anugerah Juara Lagu last night. Thanks to Atoy for giving me tickets. Atoy was one of the percussionist for Aiman's song. They didnt win but I know Atoy enjoy what he did through the performance.

Feel so sleepy now. Goodnite!

2 comments:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Oooohh.. ok.. :) Glad for you :)

Tp, dia dah balik ke?

misa said...

Dia tak balik lagi Ayu. Tengah wat appeal utk Visa dia tu. Hopefully lepas.