Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ugly Me



VS





Last 2 days, after new year celebration, I'm watching tv. There's a movie that I can't remember the title. It was Jet Li's movie. I watched it till the end. Then, after that, I continue to watch Shanghai Knight, Jackie Chan movie on tv3.

Last night, there's a movie title Stormrider starred by Cheng E-Kin and Aaron Kwok. The movie was great but I only watched it half way.

Conslusion, Misa likes old ugly men like Jet Li and Jackie Chan rather than cute handsome comic face hero like Cheng E-Kin and Aaron Kwok.

Reminder of the day : Next time buying Mamee, please buy the pink one, not the green.

1 comment:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Hahah.. yg ijau tak sedap ke Misa?

Alaaa.. jgn la ckp camtu, sy sampai skrg tunggu laki cute cam Aaron Kwok pas sapetah classmate sy mimpi sy kawen ngan dia (padehal time tu sy tak kenal pun sape aaron Kwok haha..)