Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Goodbye Darling

I sent him to LRT station at 10.30. Both of us not waving. After looking at his back, walking to the station, I wave to him silently. I know I will cry while driving back home. It is like a farewell routine for me.

But somehow I managed to control the tears. It's quite a wonder to myself why I'm holding the tears. It's not like anyone can see me crying like a little girl. Well, maybe the tears want to wait until I get home.

Still, when I at home, I'm not crying. I watched TV. Something that I rarely do this last few days ( Mana taknya, asyik keluar berjalan je). I told myself, maybe turning 29 make me feel more matured. No more crying over little things.

But I am so wrong. Once I steppped into bedroom and see the stuff he left, I cried. I cried like there's no tomorrow. I realized how sad I am to went back home with nobody inside. Just me and myself. I even hear my own voice which is actually in my head. Or my heart.

I'm so alone.

No comments: