Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reunion Dgn Ajja & Shee

On the way back home, when I was on the train, I kept receiving a call from unfamiliar number. I missed to answer those calls because I had to stand on the train and hold on to something to refrain myself from falling.

Only at Wangsa Maju station, after I managed to get a seat that I got to answer the call. It was Ajja, inviting me to had minum-minum session with her and Shee. Both of them were my colleague when I was working with HP. We agreed to meet at OTWC Kota Damansara at 9 PM.

After went back home and met my parents who just got here today, I straightly went to meet them. When I reached at the OTWC, I cannot recognized them since both of them are free haired now. Nakal sungguh budak-budak ni. Hehe.

At first, it's kinda awkward for all of us to start conversation because it's been quite a year we never seen each other. Then after that, we open up about what's currently happened in our lives.

Actually they started giving me a hint about their life since last week, when we planned to have this reunion. They keep telling me that they are available 24/7. I feel kinda weird since I know that Ajja already had a boyfriend and She already got married last June if I'm not mistaken.

At last they told me that they are now no longer in a relationship with their partner. I'm quite shocked to hear this, especially for Shee.

While they were telling about their sad stories, I can feel their pain. I feel guilty for not being able to do anything. I feel aware about my own relationship, that anything can happen no matter at what stages.

I just can hope and pray for both of them. I hope I can spend more time for them. Friend is what they really need right now to make them forget the pain and hurt.

No comments: