Saturday, November 29, 2008

What I Feel

Rite now, a bit relief.
Talking (ym) with Ayu just now, makes me feel a bit lighter.
No matter how hard pressure on you, friends is always a healer.

Family is what I missed the most now. First day, I went back to the empty house.
No sounds of tv or cooking from kitchen nor conversation in the living room.
Feel so empty. So sad.

I know I'm stressed. That's what Aja, Gheeta and Amar felt when they first moved to L2. Still remember how Aja cried at the first night working as L2. Still remember how Amar told me, felt like not worth it moving to L2 as carrying a burden everytime he comes to work.

All of that is the same feeling I have right now. Feels like I'm not belong there. My strength now is I believed that I am always well-protected by Allah. I just need to tawakal and seek help from Allah only.

La yukallifullahu nafsan illa wus a'ha. InsyaAllah.

No comments: