Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rezqi

I was blessed today. I had a chance to pray in mosque. The last time I went to mosque was Raya day. Still remember how Ayah put it as solat budaya instead of solat because of religion.

After sending Atoy to PICC, went to Cik Jan's house to do some suppose-to-do things. I'm glad because I have the opportunity to do so.

Went back home. My heart still feel a bit worried about going to work tomorrow. As I said in previous entry, feels like carrying a burden. My sayang not available tonight.

Read "Panduan Solat Lengkap" and suddenly flipped through solat sunat tasbih. The paragraph said " Boleh diamal sehari sekali sekiranya mampu. Jika tidak mampu, sebulan sekali atau setahun sekali atau seumur hidup sekali."

I remember doing it when in primary school during Qiamullail. Suddenly feel like doing it tonight.

Truth moment. My faith was tested during my solat sunat tasbih performance. But I do hope it will give me serenity and faith to face tomorrow. Hopefully I will be blessed tomorrow until forever. InsyaAllah.

No comments: